We had our fourth cooking class this past week, and it was all about bananas. We made banana bread and banana beignets and everyone went bananas for them! (Ok ok...I apologize. That was way too cheesey.)
Listening attentively as Ash gives in instructions on how to make banana beignets.
Powdered sugar on top
These two are too cute!
This plate disappeared within seconds.
....waiting on the banana bread to finish...
I like it when this little guy comes to hang out.
So many shoes...
Finally finished! It was delicious as well!
She was a big help in the kitchen ;)
Naturally milk tea topped everything off perfectly.
These women are quite a blessing and the Lord has blown our mind with how faithful He has been. We typically have between 10-11 women show up each week. I know that the large draw for them is learning different American dishes, but each week they leave with not only a new recipe, but a new story about the One that loved them so much that He sent His son to be their savior. We have no idea what thoughts, dreams, or conversations, are being/ have been sparked because of this. We do know that Our Father is blessing us tremendously through this and is capable of so many things that I can't even imagine.













No comments:
Post a Comment