Friday, September 21, 2012

Quater of a Century

Yesterday I celebrated my 25th birthday, and my second birthday overseas.  CRAZY!  Yesterday also involved one of my favorite things...eating.  Since it was my birthday I figured it was totally ok to splurge a little.  (Ok splurge a lot, but let me tell you, it was great!)  I have to say that this past year has been a tough, but great one.  I feel so incredibly blessed to do what I do right now, and so thankful for the friends and experiences I have had along the way.  Thanks to everyone who made my day special!

This is kind of cheesy, but I loved it!  I wrote down 25 things that were  big moments in my life...like graduating as a pirate, moving overseas etc, and then I wrote 25 things I want to do or accomplish in the next 25 years.  Pretty Neat! 
(ignore the crappy photo taken by my phone)  Birthday Pedicures are a must!

Me and super cute house helper!

25th Birthdays require a photo shoot...

Happy Birthday to Moi!



No comments:

Post a Comment