Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Random but makes me giggle...

I have begun making a list of things that I enjoy about living in South Asia.  This list comes in handy when you are having one of those "Why don't you understand me, I'm saying everything the same way you are, I'll throw that rice and curry at you if you make me eat it one more time" kind of day.  ;)  One of the things on this list of mine are the many wonderful signs that can be seen on a daily basis.



"No trumpet playing or jazz music permitted at any time!"  Ok ok...this sign is just telling people to not honk their horn in that location, but this sign still makes me laugh.  

I don't know what South Asian detention entails but I certainly don't want to find out.  My ticket is always ready and in my hand.  

For all you gangstas out there, this one's for you.  This piece of art was painted on the side of a rickshaw.  Danger Boy is most certainly living the 'Thug LIPE'.  

No comments:

Post a Comment