Friday, December 16, 2011

"Tom" Cat

The other night, Ash and I were finishing up dishes when we heard meowing coming from outside.  This isn't too unusual as there are stray cats all over the place and a lot that live in the alley behind our house.  However, this "meow" sounded a lot closer, so I opened the door and then shut it again quickly.  Outside our door, was this cute little kitten whining.  Now I'm a girl, so naturally I'm a sucker for cute fury things. Ash and I looked at each other with this look of..." Crap! There's a cute fury animal outside but it probably has diseases."  Before I said anything Ash said "No, Megan.  We cannot have a cat!"  We walked out of the kitchen and the meowing continued.

So of course we gave it milk and it slept outside in our shoe rack.  :)  Little Cutie!
Despite the fact that we woke up to find the cat gone, we picked up extra milk at the grocery store, just in case.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment