So I turned 24 last week...a birthday overseas is different, but totally fun! Here are some pics to prove it. :) (All photo cred goes to the amazing Ashley Hawthorne!)
I woke up with some sweet decorations and french toast for breakfast! Obviously we were having Mexican food for dinner, hence the Dora table cloth. I also had an array of party hats, some adorned with mustaches and some that were just ridiculously big. What 24 year old doesn't want mustache party hats???
Erin, Ash and I went to a cricket game! We're not cricket buffs or anything, but it was an excuse to buy a sweet jersey. Did I mention Australia was playing? That might have held our interest as well.
However, this guy LOVED cricket! He came in with his flag, and his lion hat, and called out to players, expressing his affection for them. He certainly livened up the game...
Of course what's a birthday without going to the beach? That's right people...this is where I live.
These are our toes by the sand...I just liked this picture.
Some of our friends that came to dinner.
The next day, we went to an elephant orphanage...and saw a ton of elephants!!! (We also saw how they take elephant dung and turn it into paper...Pretty cool!)
And we got to touch the wild elephants....
No comments:
Post a Comment