Thursday, July 5, 2012

Shabi's Birthday!

Last week, our friends son celebrated his fourth birthday, and with us being his 'aunties' and all, we celebrated with him as well.  I figured that I would take a few photos of the family that we love so much and show you what a "normal" day visiting this family looks like.  


I don't know what it is...I just really like taking photos of laundry hanging up to dry.  

The birthday boy himself, Shabi!  

This little one...too cute for words.  Watch out though, she's got some sass.  

Usually when we go over to their house, we sit on the sofa, while they cook lunch.  We're not allowed to help cook, thus Ash and I play with the kiddos.  

Sometimes we're lucky and they turn on a Tamil movie or music videos.  Those are pretty entertaining.  


This is the view of the kitchen from the sofa.  I got a stern look from Mama that said "why are you taking my photo?" after I took this.  

This little girl is really cute...and then she pooped on the floor.  That's right.  She went right on the floor in front of us.  Like I said, she's really cute. :)


Naturally after her little accident, it was time for a wardrobe change.  ANNNND her dad thought it would be funny to put a birthday hat and glasses on her as well.  He was right.  She's just there to party...


Delicious!  Chicken curry, chillies, fried rice, and cucumbers.  One of my favorites!

Love this photo.  Our sweet sister here in SL and her birthday boy.  

I would say that everyone had a great time, but...everyone was not.  

They loved their crazy party glasses and hats. 


It's custom for the birthday person to cut a piece of their cake, take a bite, and then go around and feed everybody a bite of the cake too.  


Us with Shabi

Love these kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment